Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cuteness

I have several pictures I've been wanting to share so I decided to put them all in one blog and talk about each of them. I feel bad because these all include Isabella and only one has Christopher in it. I'm going to make a point to try and capture him on film more often than I have been.

So just the other day Isabella was playing in her exersaucer squealing, talking and just having a good time while Jeff and I were taking care of things around the house. She got real quiet so I walked back in the living to see what she was doing. She had discovered herself in the mirror! These pictures just don't do the moment justice. She would lean back and then lean forward all the way touching her nose to the mirror to see herself. It was so cute.


Another view in the mirror....

Sunday we both were wearing our Luckenbach shirts so Christopher snapped a few pictures of us in them. Getting her to pose and smile isn't always the easiest but I think we look cute with our matching shirts!


Isabella has really started eating good for us. For a long time, she wanted nothing to do with baby food. She finally started accepting it mixed with rice cereal and formula. This particular day we were enjoying bananas mixed in....


My niece Makenna feeding Isabella her bottle. She's such a great little helper.


Big brother Christopher rocking his sister. I was trying to get some things together so he sat in the rocker with Bella and out she went. He was so proud of himself for putting her to sleep.


These next pictures were about the time Bella had been sitting up really good by herself. Just seems like one day she was wobbly and next day she was having no problems. My girl loves her binky!


My girl just being cute & sitting up pretty....with her binky!


I am so grateful and happy to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl. She brings such happiness to our lives every day...I know I laugh and smile a whole lot more now that she is with us. Christopher dotes on her every day and just adores her. We are truly blessed with these beautiful children of ours.

No comments: