Tuesday, August 11, 2009

George Strait Was Back In Town!!!

In case you didn't know....GEORGE STRAIT WAS HERE SATURDAY NIGHT AND I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I told you in a previous blog I would be there and I was. And it was awesome! I had such a good time that my chest has been hurting since early Sunday morning. The hubby tells me its from all the screaming and hollering I did at the concert...and let's be honest here. You know I did that and more! I just love George...he is by far the best country artist to me. He can just stand there and sing (which he does) and that is perfectly fine with me. Big ole thanks to my hubby for giving us the upgrade to sit closer to the action. Scoreboard Jeffery! My friend Judy joined Christopher and I at the concert. This was Judy's first time to see George. I think she loved it. This was also Christopher's first time to see George...and well, you'll see his reaction below in the pictures.

Me & Christopher while Blake Shelton is singing. BTW...he was AWESOME!! Lucky, lucky girl Miranda! He's definately a keeper!


Judy, Me & Christopher right before King George takes the stage. See all those adoring fans in the background. The show was sold out!

And there he is from our seats....King George himself. Thank goodness for big screens cuz I would have missed the shots of his back side...which is still hot by the way.


And here is my son Christopher.....sleeping through George Strait. Can you believe it? I wouldn't if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes and taken the picture for the proof. Like one of my friends said....if he didn't look so much like my family she'd swear he wasn't my son. Sleeping during George...that's just criminal. But I love him anyway...





No comments: