Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Fabulous!


My friend Tricia sent me this the other day and I feel honored to have received this award! Excited really! Because I know someone else out there is reading my blog...besides me!

There are two rules for receiving this award:
1. You must list 5 current obsessions.
2. You must pass this on to 5 people.

My 5 obsessions are...
1. The well-being of my family--all the time! Its crazy how I worry and obsess over them!
2. Ladybugs!  My daughter's room is in ladybugs so I'm always looking for decor and such in ladybugs!!
3. The need for a talent (see previous blog).
4. Getting my house clean and in order! We've been remodeling for 2 years and the mess is driving me crazy!
5. Shopping!

5 people I want to pass this award to...
1. Caryn - My cousin.  She introduced me to blogging and is my inspiration & extra motivation I need for cooking, baking and trying things new in the kitchen. 
2. Kelly - We don't really know each other but have talked briefly on email.  We have daughters the same age (they were born exactly one week apart) so its wonderful to read about her adventures with her daughter. She too is an inspiration.
3. Mrs. Organized - I'm new to this blog but I am bound and determined to get my house organized so with this blog I hope to find lots of ideas and inspiration.
4.  Rhoda - Also new to this blog but anything Southern has to be good.  Once again, inspiration comes from her thriftyness and eye for decorating.  The recipes aren't half bad either!
5.  Amanda - I have been following this blog for a while now and this one is so very dear to my heart.  Amanda doesn't know me but I have said many prayers for her, her husband Thomas their six babies.  Her faith and courage inspires me every day. 


No comments: