Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Its Cold Outside

Holy toledo its cold outside...but this girl is LOVIN IT!  I love the cold weather...don't care so much for the rain that has come with it because I've been out running errands and I don't like driving in the rain but I'm dealing with it.  There is a rumor going around that we may get some snow on Friday.  I will be on my way to Canton so I hope we don't get too nasty weather while we're on the road.  The only thing missing from this cold weather is a fireplace burning in my house.  I don't have one.  Want one...want one really bad.  I even have a place picked out in my living room where one would fit just perfect.  But its not going to happen so I just keep dreaming....and go to Daddy's house and enjoy his fireplace.  Ha!  I had to go pay some bills this evening and while I was out, I was trying to find some boots that are similar to UGG Boots.  I found several contenders, just not in the right size.  I have a couple more places to check out before I make my decision but right now...Payless is winning.  I would LOVE to have some UGG Boots but I want them now and I don't want to pay the "now" price when I can get them at a discount.  But to get them at a discount, I have to wait a week to get them in.  I don't want to wait a week to get them in because, as stated before, I want them now....for this weekend...for the snow...and the cold....and because I'm going to Canton!!!!  I did find a beautiful red jacket vest thingy with a hood that has fur on it.  Very cute and very stylish.  I think it would look great with my similar but not the real mccoy UGG Boots.   I should take a picture of the vest and show you but I'm not going to...not today.  Gonna wait until I find the boots and show them together.  So you have to wait, just like me.  Ha!  Hey...go enjoy a good fire, good show, good company and this cold weather.  Because if you're in Texas, it can change at any time!  

No comments: