Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm already tearing up thinking about everything I have to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  I have so many blessings in my life...a husband who loves me everyday, all the time even when I have my off days and who's face still lights up when I walk into the room.  My children who I adore and love more than they will ever possibly know.  A beautiful home that gives us warmth and protection that I really do love, even though I complain about the "construction" all the time, I am grateful to have such a great place to live.  My family that continues to support me, love me and grow with me and who I love making memories with.  My health...oh how I am thankful for my health.  My friends who make me laugh every day and also continue to support me.  My heavenly Father....you have given me a blessing this year that I was afraid to have again.  My sweet girl Isabella.  Words cannot explain what this baby had given me...given my family.  She makes me smile everyday, all the time, she is the sweetest most precious little girl and has put a light back into my life that I thought was gone forever.  I'm looking at her now just so thankful to have her and can't imagine my life without her.  I'm looking at my hubby rocking in his chair and so happy we have stuck together and made things work...even better than they were before.  I'm thinking about Christopher who kept me going and pushing on even when I wanted to give up.  That kid is more special than he will ever know.  And my sweet baby boy Jace who has taught me so much, lessons learned and wisdom acquired. My Mom who's grace teaches me something new everyday.  My Daddy who's strength inspires and amazes me everyday.  And I could go on...clothes on my back, food to nourish me, a car that take me here and there, a job that helps provide for my family and so much more.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take time today thank the Lord for all your blessings, big and small.  

No comments: