Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffery Durrand

On this day in 1973 my hubby Jeffery Durrand Bevers was born.  A few minutes before him, his twin brother Jerrell Jordan Bevers was born.  Yes, my hubby has a twin brother.  I know what you're thinking...my gosh, there are two of them running around!  The answer is yes but these twins are not identical.  In fact, you don't know they are twins unless they tell you because they are quite different.  And I wish I could find a picture of them to post but I have been flipping through pictures for a while now and can't find any so you will have to take my word for it.  I decided I would post a few pictures of my hubby...

A mug shot of himself...I love this look on him...little scruffiness makes for a sexy hubby. 



I'm pretty sure Christopher is telling his Daddy how he thinks things should be done....



Another sweet picture of my boys...a proud Daddy moment...




And while I was looking for pictures of Jeff to post, I found this picture of him and his brother Jerrell standing beside each other...along with a bunch of other brothers and cousins.  This was a very sad day in our family's life...the passing of Joe Brock, Jeff's grandfather.  All the grandsons looked so handsome dressed up that we had to have a picture of them.  The boys are all wearing a tie from their grandfather's collection.  From left to right are:  Stevan Cravey (cousin), Aaron Erickson (brother), Michael Cravey (cousin), Jeff Bevers (as himself), Jerrell Bevers (brother & twin), Brian Bevers (brother). 



What a crew!  And I told you they didn't look like twins.  I see the similarities when they are together and its scary at times.  These two guys have grown into two fine men.  I'm proud to have them in life and I'm grateful to be married the most handsome of the two...sorry Jerrell.  Happy Birthday My Love.  Here's to many, many more years to celebrate!  Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought about him yesterday but did not text him as I usually do.Jeff, hope you had a great day and I love the pictures. Daddy's birthday would be the 5th so kinda sad day for me. I miss him so much....still! I love your blog and all the pics. Love to all. Aunt Cheryl

Tricia said...

I love the rain boots!