Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pilgrim Christopher

Christopher's 4th grade class put on a Thanksgiving play last week called, "The Turkeys Go On Strike".  it was sort of a traditional Thanksgiving play with a twist of humor.  They had the turkeys, Pilgrims, Indians, cranberries and squash for the traditional side but it also included reporters and football players for the twiest of humor.  Christopher was a Pilgrim...and mighty cute one at that.  I was so disappointed with my picture taking skills at this play.  We were in the back of the cafeteria with the lights off and I couldn't pick up anything.  The pictures I tried to take were awful so I don't really have any of him during the play.  I did get this one...its a little blurry and fuzzy but its my little man in action.



This play, in my opinion, was by far the best his class has done at his school.  They perform a play every year and I enjoyed this one the most!  Every kid was dressed in a costume and I really got into the play, which is another reason I'm so disappointed I can't show you more pictures of all the cuteness.  It was a really fun play and I'm very proud of my boy for a job well done.  Here is a picture of Pilgrims Chris and Nick after the play.


No comments: