Saturday, November 7, 2009

Berger Family Gathering

Today we drove to Victoria to visit with Daddy's family.  Years ago after my grandmother passed away we decided to start getting together to see and visit with everyone other than at weddings and funerals.  We started meeting in the Spring but quickly added a Fall gathering as well.  I love these gatherings and I hate that we don't get together more often.  Its great to see how all the families are growing and changing but at the same time, its a shame that growth makes us so busy that we can't do it more often.  We always have many laughs and hugs and always plenty to eat!  This visit was especially sweet because all my Daddy's brothers and sisters made it to Victoria.  We took this picture of them...

Back row L-R:  Jim Berger, Tim Berger, John Berger (my Daddy), Al Berger, Pat Berger
Front row L-R: Sister Gregoria Berger, Carol Berger Rainbolt, Jeanette Berger Sprta



Aren't they a beautiful group?  I think so.  I enjoyed seeing everyone today and can't wait for the Spring to make another trip.  Who knows...maybe we'll get a wild hair and add in a third visit during the year. 

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That's so awesome. Glad you had a great time. How about the baptism?