Sunday, August 29, 2010

5th Day of School

Yea, yea I hear ya...what's with the 5th day of school?  Well, me being the super awesome Mommy that I am, forgot to take pictures of the kids on the first day of school.  It was just one of those mornings and we got out the door without me snapping my camera.  I had it with me when I took Chris to school but refrained from taking pictures and embarrassing him and I didn't even kiss him good-bye.  I waved from a distance.  Sniff, sniff...that was VERY HARD TO DO!!! 

So anyway, Friday when we were all gussied up in our purple I took a few extra minutes and took these pictures of my precious babies.  And let me just say, I want to eat them both! 


And now for the close-up....


I seriously could take pictures of these kids all day long!!  I love them so...and they are mine.  All mine.  You can't have them.  Go get your own cute adorable precious kids!  :)))

No comments: