Thursday, August 5, 2010

Berger Siblings

Here we are...all 4 of us!  Oldest to youngest...the baby's idea to put us in order! 


Anthony Wade (Tony), Matthew Bryan (Bryan), Michaela Anne (Missy) and Cynthia Lynn (Cindy)

I had to document this picture because its a rare thing to actually have us all together AND taking a picture.  I had to bribe Bryan to do this (he hates taking pictures)...promising it was only one.  It was only one, but then others showed up and wanted more pictures...and then we decided to take one with Daddy and it was all downhill from there.  Snicker, snicker...

Here's the picture we took with Daddy...



I love this crew...my brothers, my sister and my Daddy.  They are my rocks when I need them most.  You need something, they are there in a flash, no questions asked.  I love that about us.  Its an awesome thing to have family. 

So...do you think we look alike?

No comments: