Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Am The Worrier

Note:  I started this post Monday morning.

It has been noted over the years that I am a worrier.  I think sometimes I might have a problem with the worrying.  Seriously, I fret about everything, big and small.  Things that are insignificant to most, huge to me.  Hence was the problem last night.  Miss Bella decided to stay up later than her usual bedtime and finally gave it up about 10:15.  As tired as I was from working on the house over the weekend (more painting) I was still wide awake.  Laundry was done, all piles for school were ready for the morning, house was picked up, kitchen was clean and my feet were achy so I watched tv.  Decided to try and close my eyes about 11:15.  Yea...that didn't work.  I tossed and turned and worried and fretted and worried some more til about 3:30.  Needless to say, when that alarm clock went off at 5:15, I felt like I had only been asleep for minutes.  Very hard time getting up this morning but I had to because today was the first day back to school!  This was part of my worrying. Christopher is at a new school this year...he's not at all concerned but Momma is.  And because I am such an awesome Mom (cough cough), I didn't read the paperwork given to me on Tuesday until late Sunday afternoon and realized I couldn't deliver my boy to school at 7:00 in the morning.  Crap!! Panic set in. All the plans that had been worked out now needed to be revamped...and it was...and all is right in the world again.  The other parts of my worrying was the house, we are probably under two weeks until this baby is finally on the market!  Two weeks!  All this time I have been bitching to get it done, get it done and its finally here and now....I'm worried about it selling.  Will it sell?  Will it sit?  Did we do enough?  What to pack?  What to leave out?  How to stage the house?  Getting it cleaned up....I could go gone but I think you get a pretty good idea of how my mind works when I can't sleep.  It just starts running and one thought leads to another thought and pretty soon its morning and I look like this....


I'll close this post now but I hope I made you laugh....have a great day!

No comments: