Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ahhhh....September Is Here!

Yes indeed....today is September 1st and all I have to say is BRING ON THE COOL FRONTS BABY!!  Don't be shy now...send 'em on down.  Momma is anxiously awaiting relief from this dreaded heat.  I do realize it will be awhile yet before we actually feel a significant difference but I do try to be optimistic about these things and hope it hits sooner rather than later.  So for now, a smidgin' will do just fine. 

Ah yes, September is here and its the first day of my most favorite time of year.  I just love it.  Everything.  All of it.  Love it.  And I am going to do my bestest to enjoy every stinkin' minute of it!!    

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Amen! Football, the county fair, pumpkins, soup, sweaters, boots, changing leaves...I love the fall!