Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Isabella Marie

I can hardly believe my sweet girl is 3 years old.  Its just not possible.  But again...when I look at the calendar, it tells me its entirely true.  Time has flown by and its only getting faster. 

When my son died, a huge chunk of me went with him.  I never thought I would smile again, feel anything but numbness for the rest of my life.  I didn't think I deserved to be happy, about anything.  I didn't celebrate or acknowledge my birthday for several years after because that meant I would be celebrating me and it didn't feel right.  As I sit here with tears in my eyes I can tell you the day my daughter was born was the day my heart smiled again.  I felt alive, the numbness was gone and I was happy again.  She has kept me smiling every day since.  She, in many ways, brought me back to life and one day when she is old enough to understand, I will tell her just what she did for her momma. 

She is a hoot to hang out with.  She can drive you crazy some days but all through tons of laughter and fun.  She is a total girlie girl and fashion diva in the making. 

See here...
  Watching Tangled at the doctor's office...

Miss Bella is so animated with her expressions in everything she does.  I wish I could share some of it with you because she would make you smile like you never have before and laugh until you cry.  She is my sunshine and I thank God for her every day. 

Bella's Loves
Dresses and skirts
Anything PINK
Shoes, shoes, shoes!
Lipgloss, nail polish and hair accessories
Jewelry
Purses and Bags
Brushing her teeth
Washing her hands
5 yellow cookies (Vanilla Oreos)
Juice (Gatorade)
Chicken with ranch and ketchup
Hello Kitty, Dora, Princess
Puppies!!
Skittles
Jellybeans
Dora/Princess snacks
Playing outside
Shopping
and much, much more!

My poor baby girl was sick on her birthday but she is bouncing back just fine.  Had a great party for her Sunday evening with lots of family and friends. Loved watching her play and mingle with everyone.  She is the sweetest little girl.  Her daddy took lots of pictures and when I have some I will share some with you. 

Happy Birthday Sunshine!  Mommy loves you!

No comments: