Monday, January 23, 2012

Love's Gonna Make It Alright...or George will!

I thought of something witty and fun to post about this weekend and went to start several times but got distracted and never even typed a word.  And now...with the big 4-0 creeping up on me (that's what I'm blaming it on anyway) I have no idea what on earth I was going to write about.

So instead of me continuing to type and try to think of what I was going to write about I think its time we heard from the man, the legend...the one and only KING GEORGE!!

Do y'all know how much I adore this man?  I mean seriously...if I was ever lucky enough to actually meet him, I probably wouldn't be able to say a damn word to him.  I'd be sweating bullets and probably trying very hard not to pee on myself.  He pulls a smile out of me no matter how bad my day has been or how tired I am in the morning.  LOVE HIM!! 

Anyway...his latest single out "Love's Gonna Make It Alright" is a fave.  Actually...I liked when I first bought his cd and heard it for the first time.  When I was having my horrible, icky, no-good, down-right disgusting weekend I heard it on the radio when I was with my niece Cori.  We both were singing and I busted out with "George is gonna make it alright"...she laughed at me but it stuck and now she sings it like that sometimes too.  Ha!

As I always say..."its the little things". 

This link below is from YouTube and this particular video is amazing in that you get to look at different pictures of the man himself and just be happy, happy..

"Love's Gonna Make It Alright"

No comments: