Thursday, January 19, 2012

Over-Thinking...

I guess sometimes you have to fall back on your butt to get the jolt you need to move forward.  And all the little reminders since my crappy weekend have been popping up everywhere.  This quote screamed at me this morning...

"Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up.  They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be." 
  ~Charles "Tremendous" Jones

That is one of my favorite quotes and I have it on my bulletin board at work so I see it everyday.  Guess I just didn't want to see it the last few days but today I "heard it"...if that makes any sense. 

And the thing about thinking too much. That has really been screaming at me, thanks to Pinterest and other friends.  Funny how sometimes when you're told you think too much and you agree but really pay no mind to it until you're constantly reminded of it.  That's me this week.  Everyday something has told me to QUIT THINKING SO MUCH!!!  I saw this on Pinterest this morning....


And this one a couple days ago...



Ya think someone is trying to tell me something?  I'm beginning to think so myself!  And after the way my brain has been working overtime this week, I agree with both of those little tidbits of wisdom 100%!

So, I'm going to try my best to quit thinking so much, quit analyzing everything so much and just live in the moment and enjoy life now.  Hard to do when I'm almost the big 4-0 and I've done this all my life.  But I can try and take baby steps to improve on things.  So glad I have my friends, family and Pinterest to help me when I need the nudge.  Love y'all!

No comments: