Friday, October 12, 2012

Confession

I love our county fair. There I said it. Acknowledgement is the first step.

Maybe its because I grew up with the fair in my backyard, I don't know.  What I do know is that I love everything about it starting with the parade on Saturday.  The food, the exhibits, the animals, the carnival, the cook-off, seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time...all of it!  I drive by the fairgrounds daily now so I get to it coming together the weeks prior. I totally get excited. I feel like a kid again. I know, I know...I'm a little nuts but there is something about it that makes me happy, giddy almost. I think maybe my favorite thing about it is....funnel cakes! They are a must every year. My mom also loved the funnel cakes. We got Christopher hooked on them as well, so every year we set out to get a funnel cake for Grammy. Totally working to get Isabella hooked too. Evil smile. It's the little things folks. If you've been reading for a while, you should know this about me by now. :))

This concludes today's episode of Confessions.  Thanks for tuning in!!

Y'all have a beautiful day!

No comments: