Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fair Time

Sometimes unexpected snapshots turn out to be some of the best pictures.  Ms. Marilyn took this one of Bella and I yesterday when I picked my girl up from daycare.  One of her teachers got her the hat from the fair, she was so proud and excited to have it. 
I love this pic...

 
Saturday my sis, brother-in-law and I took the kids to the parade.  I think this was one of the best parades we've had in a long time.  Starting to get big again and I love that for our little town and our county. 
 
Waiting for the parade to start...

Makenna and Bella
 
Float for Greenhouse Learning Center, aka Bella's daycare.
They won 1st Place Kids Float
 
 
After the parade, we went home to relax for a while before heading out to the fair.  While Chris and his cousins hit the bigger rides, Miss Bella and I went to ride ponies, check out the Petting Zoo and then a few rides. This child is not afraid of any animal.  She loves them all. 
 
 


 
 
 
 
After a few rides and something to eat, we went out to the rodeo to watch my nephew Brady get it at Mutton Bustin'.  He only got it for 2 seconds. Poor kid.  He's decided he doesn't want to do that again.  Bella, on the otherhand says she's ready to ride that sheep!  Next year baby, next year. 
 
Stephanie and Bella heading out to the fair...
 
 
Stephanie and Makenna at the rodeo waiting for Mutton Bustin'....
 


Stephanie and I decided we would take before and after pictures that night, we are two nuts!  Have tons of fun together and laugh a lot.  Love this girl more than my luggage!

BEFORE

 
AFTER
 
 
And here I am with the kids that were still left at the end of the night....
 
More to come, the week is just getting started and we still have cook-off this weekend.  The pit is loaded and ready to roll! 
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
 

1 comment:

stephhh96 said...

Yaaaay! I'm in your blog. :) Love you!