Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stronger

Mentally exhausted.  That's the best way to describe myself as of late.  So much going on in my life that by the time I finally crawl in bed I can't hold my eyes open long enough to say goodnight to my sweet babies.  I am hoping the craziness will subside in a few weeks or at the very least, the ridiculousness at work will let up.  I think the rest will be a piece of cake if I can just figure out how to get organized again and take things one day at a time.  I do so good for so long and then bam, I screw it all up and I'm back to struggling.  You would think that I have learned my lesson by now but no, Missy likes to makes things difficult for herself.  (Smile)

On a good note...

A super duper cool front blew in yesterday.  This weekend temps will be in the low 40s, high 60s.  SO DANG EXCITED!  Starting to really feel like fall weather.  Might break out my boots and scarves this weekend.  Giggle, giggle.

This post will be short and sweet, just like me ;). 

Y'all have a great weekend.  Leaving you with this...


  

No comments: