Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sayings

Wanted to document some the things my 3 year old has been saying and how she pronounces different things. 

Toy Tory - Toy Story
Tart Tart - Pop Tart (although she said it the right way the other morning-kinda broke my heart)
Dopper Pepper - Dr. Pepper
D'Pickle Me - Despicable Me
Goldpish - Goldfish
Bunnies - Yogurt
TB - TV
Smarkles - Sparkles
Pat Pat - Backpack
Pone - Phone
Pink Lips - Lip Gloss/Lipstick
Purple Eyes - Mascara (Its the color of my mascara tube)
Ingers  - Fingers (it almost sounds like another letter in front of the 'i" but heck if I can tell you what it is) 
Unky - Uncle (although she's getting better)
Chocwhat - Chocolate (you know how kids say chocolate...never had to attempt to spell it! Lol)

I want to lay on your tummy...when she doesn't really lay on my tummy, she lays her head on my shoulder to snuggle.

If she wants something...its "please mommy, can i have...."

If she wants to go up the stairs or be lifted up high she says, "i wanna go uppa the stairs" or "lift me uppa the sky."

Everything is 5...5 minutes to watch this, 5 pieces of that, 5 clips in her hair, she wants 5 puppies, horses and chickens.

When she wants you to read to her she'll ask you to "talk about it". 

She LOVES for me to "pet" her....which translates to me patting her back, running my hands/fingers through her hair, patting her butt, etc.

Every single day she asks me in the morning "where are going when you pick me up at daycare?" or she will ask who is picking her up.  When I do pick her up she will ask again "where are going"

Wal-Mart, Kroger, the Mall...generally everywhere is "the grocery store".

This sweet girl of mine cracks me up daily.  She can be so funny and loving, but equally bossy and demanding.  She adores her brother and loves to be in the middle of whatever he's doing, especially when he has friends over.  Thankfully, his friends are very good to her.  My patience may be tested often by my daughter but I wouldn't change anything.  She has brought so much joy and laughter to our lives...she is our Miss Bella Toot Marie Prissy Britches!! 

I'll leave you with some recent pictures of my little princess...



 Hitching a ride on Uncle Tony's shoulders....



Cheering her heart out at the football game!  GO WILDCATS!!!!



Me and my sweet girl...

2 comments:

stephhh96 said...

I love y'all so much. <3 Can't wait to see y'all tonight!

stephhh96 said...

I love y'all so much. <3 Can't wait to see y'all tonight!