Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Girl

Happy 4th Birthday to my sweetheart of a girl...Isabella Marie!

(INSERT SUPER CUTE PICS OF BELLA HERE)
I have been trying to upload pictures for 3 days now and its still not working...ticking me off quite honestly so this post will be pictureless.  (Big frown)

I still cannot believe this child is 4 years old. If you haven't figured it out already from my posts and pictures, this child is a total priss...but she will get down and dirty with the best of 'em, she'll just do it in a dress, tutu or skirt! lol

I've been telling her for months now that when she turns 4 I was going to stop carrying her, that she would have to go potty by herself and sleep in her own bed. She has been agreeing to everything...until last night. We were laying in bed and she says to me, "mommy I don't want to be four". I ask why and she says..."because I don't want to sleep in my bed". And let me tell you, it was in the most pitiful voice you have ever heard. Just call me sucker because I will probably end up letting little Toot Marie continue to sleep with me. I'm pitiful I know.

I never get tired of seeing my girl after I've been gone. She always, always squeals with excitement, runs straight to me and gives me the biggest hugs. Even though she is getting too big for me to carry or hold, I am going to miss seeing those little hands reach up for mommy to pick her up. I have the image forever etched in my head so I can remember it always. And I'm not gonna lie, I will pick her up from time to time...I can't resist.

Her favorites have stayed pretty consistent, the only thing she has really backed off of somewhat is the ranch dressing. She doesn't want it all the time, just when its served with a meal at a restaurant. I still must try and document the way she says things or what she calls certain things because I know when the day comes that she is able to pronounce everything correctly, I will be devastated the same way I was with Christopher.

phone - pone
play - pay
yogurt - bunnies
chocolate - new chocolate
marshmallows - smarshmallows
sparkles - smarkles
lip gloss - pink lips
gatorade - juice
dr pepper - dopper pepper
daycare - caycare
Wal-Mart, Kroger, Mall, anywhere - grocery store
uncle - unkie
braids - snakes

As always, I go to start my list and my mind goes blank.

This girl is full of sunshine every day and as I have said many times before, she made this momma's heart smile again. She is a miracle to me. I prayed for her for a long time and I am so grateful God (and momma) sent her to me.

Happy 4th Birthday my sweet girl. Mommy loves you so stinkin' much!!

No comments: