Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favorite Quotations

I'm always reading quotes, looking for inspiration.  Sometimes it just jumps up and bites me in the ass and generally, those are the ones that stick with me for a long time.  I've shared my favorites through the years but I wanted to share some of my cousin's favorite ones.  I was snooping/stalking browsing her FB page and stumbled upon these. I'm sure she won't mind me stealing borrrowing  them to share with you.  Have a great day!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy.
They just promised it would be worth it.

"We Don't Love The People We Love Because They are Perfect. We Love Them Because They Aren't."

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."
-Dale Carnegie-

No comments: