Monday, March 18, 2013

Flowers

Its no secret that I love fresh flowers.  My dream of one day owning a flower shop got lost somewhere over the years.  I really don't know anything about arranging flowers but when you throw wildflowers in a vase, somehow they look just perfect.  My darling daughter has a love of flowers just like her mommy.  Every day this sweet girl will bring me flowers.  Some days she may only find one but its always for mommy.  I can now understand the joy my grandmother felt when us grandkids would pick every wildflower on the side of the road to bring to her.  Its a good thing.  Here is a sampling of what my love brought to me this past weekend...

 

My sweet flower picker.  She is going to make a great gardener when our flowers start blooming!


My girlfriend Jenn over at Pin This sent me a link to this website called veryjane (we call it the devil).  One of its specials Sunday was the wall vase you see below.  I think this would be perfect to hang in my kitchen for all the pretty flowers my girl brings me, don't you think?  By the time I went to order one, they were sold out.  Boo!  Probably a good thing actually.  Hasn't kept me from looking at Etsy to see what else I could find.  So many color/design options.  Too many for me to make a decision.  Maybe by the time the flowers start blooming in the garden I will have made a decision or maybe, if I'm lucky there will be some at the Market Days in town this weekend.  :)

I love the mason jar...   

No comments: