Friday, March 22, 2013

Woo Hoo, Its Friday

Its Friday and I couldn't be more relieved...and happy.  This week has just been pure hell.

The one and only highlight was finding mom's ring.  It gave me hope but yesterday found me slammed with yet another freaking life obstacle.  I'm still struggling but I have received so much support from family and friends.  Two friends and one family member have really stepped up the support and kick me in my ass the last couple of days.  Reminding me and pointing out all the positives in my life and that I am in fact, not such a bad person at all.  I still think I need my ass kicked a little harder but as I have said many a times, I'm upright, I'm sober and my kids are taken care of.  I'm not in a corner mumbling to myself...yet!

Getting in some more family time Saturday...my Berger side this time.  My cousin Reesa is getting married here in a couple short weeks and my baby girl will be the flower girl (her first gig) in her wedding.  We are going to a shower Saturday so I'll get to see my Aunt and two cousins.  More girl time is always a good thing. 

Sunday I'm going to try my best to make it to Market Days but I also need to spend some time in our garden.  I promise I'll take some pictures to share with you.  Everything is coming up and as Christopher said, "you can really see everything now". 

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: