Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

Easter was good...ok this year.  It was a tough one, for me anyway.  I loved seeing all my kinfolks Saturday at my cousin's house but I still feel lost.  My sister-in-law even said so Saturday...
 
Easter Sunday was foggy...at least in my head it was.  March 31st will always be a day I wish we could erase from the books. 
 
Here are some pictures from the weekend...
 
My cousin Paige's dog Holly.  Poor Holly...Bella carried her around a good part of the day.  She loved her!

My and my girl...
 
Getting ready for the egg hunt...
 
And she's off...
 
Headed for the good stuff...

Getting a little help from her Didi to reach the high ones...
 
Don't forget to check the flower pots...
 
Checking out what she got...
 
Smashing confetti eggs...(I love this pic!)

 This was taken Easter Sunday...Belly & Molly.  So sweet...
 
And my girl with the Easter Bunny earlier in the week...


No comments: