Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Holy Heck

I have previewed two new albums due out very soon and OH.MY.STINKIN.HECK there's a lot of love out there right now....

Up first...the one and only Mr. George Strait!  His "Love Is Everything" album is flippin' awesome!!


I absolutely adore his latest single "Give It All We Got Tonight".  I'm working hard to push it to No. 1 with lots of requests, but I think my next favorite tune is "Sittin On A Fence"...great stuff folks.  Once again, the King delivers!

Next preview was the one and only Mr. Trace Adkins.  His "Love Will" is also flippin' awesome!! That man just oozes sex and hotness on this album.  If you don't believe me, go give it a listen.  Lordy, Lordy!!  "The Altar Of Your Love" is a fave as well as "Kiss You All Over" featuring Exile.  Whew!


I have always been a fan of Trace's but watching him on Celebrity Apprentice (twice now) pushed me to an admirer and fan of not only his music but his character.  He is one stand up gentleman.  You can bet your sweet ass I am pulling for him to win All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this go round, especially since I think Trump was an idiot for letting that jackass Piers Morgan win over him last time.  What a fool! 

Y'all have a good one!


No comments: