Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hoping All Will Be Just Fine

I have not slept the last three nights.

I am worried about Bella and this wedding Friday.

Will she get excited about it?

Will I be able to get her down for a nap Friday, or will she be a tired, fussy, whiney 4 year old?

Will she be a precious little princess walking down the aisle or will there be a new youtube video of flower girl screaming down the aisle?

Will her dress be okay?  Will it be too itchy? Will I, at the eleventh hour, find a slip of some kind to wear under her dress? 

I am not having any luck of any sorts lately.  I am worried.  I am stressed.  I am not sleeping. 

But I'm excited for my little girl. This is her first time to be a flower girl.  This will also be her first time to stay in a hotel.  I'm going to make it an adventure for us.  I'm hopeful that all will be just fine.  I am trying to stay positive. 

Thank goodness today is my Friday and I am off work the rest of the week.

Small things people, small things.

No comments: