Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Princess

 
 
She's mine.  You can't have her.  Go get your own little princess. 
 
I love this picture.  I am going to have a print made and hang it in the house.  I have a picture of Chris when he was a ring bearer that I love already framed.  These babies...I love them so.  Even when they (Bella) have a total and complete meltdown 10 minutes before the wedding starts.  I was beside myself, frantic, out of tricks, treats and promises.  I just wanted her to walk...and walk she did, like a pro in fact.  She was precious.  I was so proud of her.  I'm glad she saved her meltdown for me (and the other girls) in private and showed us her sweet side for all the guests and behaved herself.  Whew!
 
Mommy and daughter
 
When I can remember how to move my pictures from my camera to my computer, I will share some with you because I got some really cute pictures.  Maybe this weekend I can figure that out.
 
Y'all have a good one!
 

No comments: