Monday, May 20, 2013

DADIM - Week 2

So I had a guy comment on FB that this whole dress a day thing was total nonsense.  I told him I would keep my true response to his comment to myself because it wasn't polite.  He then apparently deleted his original comment.  Guess he realized it wasn't nice.  It wasn't that big a deal, except that his comment involved my daughter which irritated me most.  Had he made that comment another day, it might not have bothered me as much.  It was just one of those days.  All I'll say now is...if you think its nonsense, don't look at the pictures or "like" them on FB or Instagram you idiot.

I think its fun...and heck, it makes me work a little harder at being creative with my wardrobe, which is kind of the whole idea.  Men, what do they know?  ;)


Day 13 - Little Black Dress
Earrings - Lola Kay Hood original.
Mrs. Hood was my social studies teacher in 7th grade.  Still love her.
Flip Flops - Forever Treasures


Day 14 -Bella asked for sparkles :)
Outfits - Target & Wal-Mart sale racks

Day 15
Dress - Palais Royal clearance rack!! Woo Hoo!!!
Jewelry - Brighton (Gifts from one of my BFF's)

Day 16
Partial loser.  Wore a skirt...no pics.
 
 
Day 17
All from the back of the closet and jewelry box!
Necklace is one of my favorite pieces from Sunny Hearts

Day 18 - George Strait's Birthday!!
For those that didn't know...
Dress - Sunny Hearts
(you really should go check them out, tons of cute stuff)
Necklace - Charming Charlie's
Kids - Mine.  You can't have them. 
 
 
Day 19
Total loser.  No dress. 
 
And there you have another week in A Dress A Day In May.  Two more to go...think I'll make it? Stay tuned to find out. 
 
Y'all have a good one!


No comments: