Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Dress A Day In May

I joined the group again this year to do a "Dress A Day In May".  I gave myself the first week "off" since we were hauling stuff to the park for the Port's kid fishing tournament.  I started on Day 6 but didn't take pictures, but I picked up on it Day 7...

Day 7
Dress - Dillard's
Earrings - Sunny Hearts
Bracelets - Premiere
Ring - My Momma's
Shoes - JCP I think

Day 8
Dress & Jewelry - Maurice's
Shoes - Payless
Funny Face - All mine...cuz I really don't like the taking of pictures everyday. 

Day 9
Dress - The Limited
Cardigan - Target
Jewelry - Limited
Shoes - Macy's
All on sale or clearance!  Woo Hoo!!
 
Day 10
Epic fail.  Didn't wear a dress or a skirt.  Total loser I am. 
 
Day 11
Bella joined me for pictures :)
My Dress - From a friend.
Bella's Dress - Target
Bare feet cuz we were hanging out at home Saturday baking cookies.


Day 12
Mother's Day!
Dress - Sunny Hearts
Jewelry - Hodgepodge of jewelry collected over the years, including sentimental pieces. :)
Smile - Courtesy of my babies.  :)
 
So there you have the first week of DADIM!!  More to come...
 
Have a good one y'all!

No comments: