Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Its no secret that Mother's Day is a hard day for me. 

1.  I miss my son Jace so very much.  I never got to share a Mother's Day with him. 

2.  Its just not the same without my momma here. 

But I try.  As long as I get to spend it with my children, I can get through the day.  My son tries so hard to make the day extra special for me every year, especially now that we are on our own.  Yesterday was no exception.  He sent me to my room once he crawled out of bed.  Bella and I had only been up for a short time, I hadn't even fixed my coffee yet.  So yes, he sent me to my room, without my coffee...but fixed it himself and brought it to me.  A little while later, he and Bella brought me cinnamon rolls and a pretty rose from the garden.  What sweet children I have! 


Look at how so very blessed I am to have such beautiful children.  I am one lucky momma. :)





Remember in my previous post, I talked about trying to re-create this picture of me and momma from way back in 1975...

 
 
Here ya go...its not exactly the same but its close. 
 
 
Loving it.  Gosh I miss you momma. 
 
 

No comments: