Friday, May 17, 2013

One Proud Momma

While grocery shopping last night, I was watching my son with his little sister.  The sweetness he has with her, how protective he is of her...and how big he has gotten!  The tears welled up and I couldn't help but smile at what an awesome young man he is.  The pride I feel when I look at him and watch him in anything he does. 

He struggles with learning in school, but he never complains.  Most of the time, he gives 100%.  What kid (or adult for that matter) doesn't have lazy days every once in a while.  I know I do!  He has a very creative mind and has the biggest heart.  He's a giver and is probably one of the best friends a kid could have.  I am proud to call him my son, proud that he is an awesome young man, proud that he tries and pushes and says thank you and yes ma'am.

Just like my necklace, I'm one proud momma.


 

No comments: