Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm Dragging

I am dragging ass big time today so I would say Canton was a success!  We laughed, we gossiped, we ate, we drank, we were silly and boy oh boy did we shop!!

Today I have been told the following....

Dang girl, you have bags under your eyes (no kiddin'!)
Wow, you look rough....(gee thanks)
Dang, you look tired....(I AM tired you perky little bottle of sunshine)
You must have partied hard (nope, but I shopped hard!)

Absolutely none of the comments above in parenthesis were muttered out loud.  Ok, well maybe the last one I did say, but the rest were muttered by the voices in my head and I'm pretty sure those voices were slinging daggers as well. 

Here are some pictures of us girls....


 
 
Stay tuned as there's more to come from our trip.  I've decided I'm going to start compiling our trips to Canton into a book titled....
"We're Just Here To Eat Your Nuts"
Our Adventures in Canton
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
 
 

No comments: