Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Random Phone Pics

I do take a lot of pictures with my phone but not all of it makes it to my blog, FB, Instagram or Twitter so I thought I would dump what I have taken pics of since my last post and share some of it with you.  :)


I came across this recipe in a magazine...most definitely need to try this one out!!
Pumpkin Caramel Pecan Cheesecake. 

This is my chalkboard sign that I wrote on a few months back with my chalkboard ink pen and AFTER I attempted to wipe it clean a few times to write something else on it.  Didn't work.  Guess its a good thing I wrote something generic that will apply year round!


My "Home" sign to the right as you come in my entry. I purchased it in Canton and finally hung it up.  Its my starting piece for this wall. 

 

My prize purchase in Canton this year.  My Texas star for the front porch.  Daddy got it hung up for us and I was so proud.  I love it!


 
Burn baby burn.  What an awesome release.  :)


Three special ladies in my life.  Stacy, Jana and Jennifer.  We talk almost daily.  We have helped each other through some tough times. 



Homemade pigs in a blanket or "piggies" I made Sunday afternoon.  Not bad for my first go round!


Laugh, apologize and let go...



going to learn how to tie a scarf this way...its different and I liked it.



Peace my loves...



My new life planner came in Tuesday!!  Love it!!

 
 he was SO EXCITED to get to school this morning, can't you tell?  LOL


This sinful thing was sinfully delicious...Pumpkin Cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting top with cinnamon sugared pecans. 

 
 
ya'll have a beautiful evening...
 
 

No comments: