Friday, March 6, 2015

A Fork In The Road

I'm so glad today is Friday.  This has been a draining week.  Work and personally.  I'm not in a really good place today. Honey and I are not in a good place.  We have come to a point in our relationship where we either figure out how to move forward or go our separate ways.  My head is full of so many questions and thoughts.   I don't know how to even express what I'm feeling.  I cried so much last night that my eyes were swollen this morning.  I'm emotionally exhausted.  I want to run away. Okay, maybe just go away for a couple days because we know I can't leave my babies for too long.  I just want to relax, cry, sleep....just be...have quiet.  Re-evaluate myself because right now I'm questioning everything about myself.  Maybe I'm not a good person. Maybe I do expect too much.  Maybe I have set the bar too high.  Maybe I'm being unreasonable.  Maybe I don't put forth enough effort.  No relationship is easy, they all take work. A relationship that is long distance with children is hard. How do we bring our families together?  At one time, I thought this would happen.  I'm not so sure anymore.      

No comments: