Monday, March 16, 2015

And Then This Happened...



Yes, that is MY son with his official drivers license.  He passed his test Friday!!!  While I am super excited for him, I am also a ball of nerves.  Every time he leaves the house, which has only been a handful of times since Friday, I have a lump in my throat and knots in my stomach.  I just about threw up this morning watching him leave for school.  Ugh, this is hard for me.  Much harder than I ever expected.

Before that happened Friday afternoon, this happened in the morning while waiting to see Dr. Patti....


Pure sweetness.  They really do love each other.  Both the children are great, just well check-ups for them both. While Chris and his dad were at DPS taking the test, I decided I would surprise Bella with a trip to the salon for mani/pedis.  As an added bonus, it would help me relax while Chris was taking his test (I was a wreck).  I didn't tell her where we were going, she was just excited to go somewhere! Girlfriend didn't realize until we walked in and took a good look around that we were going to get our nails done.  She was squealing with delight and I was deemed the best mommy ever!!

My girl loves getting her nails done.  She chose yellow for her toes and red for her fingers.  Mine is a pinky peachy color depending on the light.  Its been a while since I've had a manicure and my nails polished, but I have to say, I'm kinda digging it.  I feel purdy.  Ha!


Y'all have a good week!



No comments: