Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Blues



Happy Monday! Not really. I'm trying but gosh I really don't like Mondays.  I need another day off to make up for the lazy day I had yesterday.  Around lunchtime yesterday my head starting hurting really bad.  I took some meds and then a shower thinking that might help.  Nothing doing.  So I stayed planted on the couch, napping off and on all day.  By the evening time, I just wanted to move to my bed and sleep some more.  I still have a faint headache today.  Blaming it on this damn weather.  

Saturday, I took Bella to Build A Bear to spend the gift card her daddy gave her for her birthday.  Meet Dallas the bunny...



The other little animal she is holding is a kitty.  Looks like a bear, doesn't  it? I thought so too, until I finally really looked at it.  Its a damn cat.  



Shows you how much I really paid attention when she picked it out.  

After BAB, we grabbed some lunch and then went to Claire's, where Bella had another gift card to spend.  After perusing everything in the store multiple times, she decided on a notebook, keychains and lipgloss.  No earrings or hair accessories.  Shocking I know. Since I was a good girl, Bella allowed me to stop in one of my favorite stores, Francesca's, to look at the jewelry. They were having a BOGO sale so I found a cute little bracelet and some earrings. On our way out, we went by Home Goods.  Bella found some large animals she liked. We weren't bringing them home so she settled for pictures with them. Silly girl...



I love Home Goods and could have done some real damage in there but my main goal was to find a toilet paper storage thingy.  Bella has a hard time reaching the toilet paper in our bathroom so I decided to find one of those storage thingies that also has place to put a roll of toilet paper to use. She was all for that and let me tell you, super giddy and excited to fill er up when we got home, and equally excited to report she didn't need my help the first time she went to the bathroom.  Everyone is happy and mommy is so smart for thinking of this clever idea.   

Is it 5:00 yet? 


No comments: