Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Paul Franklin is 21!!!

Our Pooh Bear is 21 today!! How the heck did that happen?  He will always hold an extra special place in my heart because he was our first born nephew.  He made me an Aunt and he will always be like one of my very own.  It doesn't mean I love my other nephews and nieces any less, it just means he was first so he has a special place. I still spoil him rotten when he visits and he spoils me by helping me and doing things with his Aunt Missy while he is here.  The United States Coast Guard is so lucky to have this fine young man serve in the military.


I've said many times, no matter how old you get Paul, you will always be our Pooh Bear and Paul punkin'.  I love you and miss you so very much but I know you are doing awesome things in the Coast Guard.  Happy 21st punkin'!  Cheers to you!!

No comments: