Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Well...

Honey and I made it another month, but it ended this past weekend.  This is what he wanted.  I really do understand, but I am heartbroken.  He is in a bad place right now and needs to focus on himself. He is frustrated with life and the way things have not been working out for him. Those frustrations are sometimes directed at me in that he will take a question I ask the wrong way or something I say the wrong way and we end up in an argument.  He doesn't want that.  Neither do I.  He can't be here for me right now in any way, and its not fair to me.  Our conversations are not frequent enough, our time together is not enough, nothing is enough.  We are both frustrated but his focus is where it needs to be and I will not be the one to disrupt it.  We love each other very much.  Maybe one day we can be together.  We just can't be together now.

No comments: