Sunday, August 20, 2017

Special Weather Statement

For the last week or so I have receiving a "Special Weather Statement" on my weather app. The SWS is advising me of the high heat in the area.  Well no kidding! If you have been outside then you know it's just been awful out there, yet here are folks (my sister) who thrive in this heat. My hope it that come winter time, I will receive these SWS's telling me it's going to be really cold or even better, we will have a chance of snow. I really need to think about moving further north some day. I don't know that I will ever want to leave Texas, but who knows.

Today we are headed to daddy's for lunch with the family before my niece heads back to that place with all the maroon.  She wanted to have lunch with the family before she left. Rumor has it my brother-in-law is grilling fajitas. That would be awesome. I'm bringing dessert...

Berry cobbler and chocolate pudding pie....




Y'all stay cool and take care of yourself if you're planning to be outside.  We are headed back to school tomorrow so I'll follow-up with pictures.  I might be crying since it will be Christopher's last first day of school.

No comments: