Wednesday, August 2, 2017

TimeHop & A Haircut

I love the TimeHop app.  It brings back memories previously posted on my social media and sometimes those memories have completely escaped me, until I see it that is.  Not this jewel that popped up yesterday.  I remember this morning very well.  She was so proud of herself for choosing her outfit of the day and getting all dolled up.  We only had a few errands to run, but she was ready.  It was the beginning of that sassiness waiting to break out.  Look at this sweet nugget...all of 2 years old.  My heart just explodes and melts at the same time.


Jump forward 6 years and here is my sassy girl after her haircut yesterday.  


She wanted so bad to get her hair cut before our vacation but we just couldn't get in to get it done.   She was so excited.  Her appointment was at noon so Christopher took her, but I surprised them both by showing up during my lunch hour. I needed to also pick up my tag for my car so I took an extra long lunch to see them and take care of business.

Here's the back of her hair...

She loves it and I have to say, she rocks it. Totally fits her spunky personality.  


No comments: