Friday, October 9, 2009

A Cool Front Is Coming!

Woo Hoo, Yippy-Ky-Yay, Yee-Haw...and now I'm blank!  I was trying to think of all the things I say when I'm excited and I just went blank.  The reason I'm expressing my excitement is because a cool front is coming...today....right now, its coming...for real...seriously!  See...look at the radar...



That's not me in the red box by the way....I'm down in Texas!  But that's it right there barreling straight for us and I'm tickled pink about it!  I am so ready for the humidified sticky icky hot yucky weather to get the heck out of here.  I love the cooler weather and all it brings.  Layers of clothing, boots, sweaters, scarves, hats.  I'm not a hat person but I think they look lovely on everyone else.  Me, I'm the dork trying to be a hat person and I'm not.  I look like a dork!  Hats aside I love just about everything else about cooler weather clothing.  Jeans...you can even wear jeans without them sticking to your everything....those who live in Texas know exactly what I mean by "everything".  So yes, I'm excited about the cool front coming!  And by the way, Happy Friday to everyone!!!  I hope you have a marvelous weekend...in the cooler weather cuz in case you didn't know...a cool front is coming! 

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Just in time for the fair!! Yay!!