Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fair

Last week was our annual Brazoria County Fair.  We didn't make it out there as much as we usually do but did manage to get out to the BBQ Cook-Off...mainly because my brothers had a team and food and a place to park our hiney's when we needed a break.  We didn't make it to the petting zoo with Bella or any of the other stuff.  I only took her out there for a few hours on Saturday because it had warmed up and the wind had died down a little.  She's had an ear infection so we were very cautious about it.  While we were there, Jeff stopped by to grab something to eat, take a break and see his girls--Chris was gone at the time spinning himself silly on all the rides.  I took this picture of Jeff and Bella--oh I think my hubby looks so handsome in his Sheriff's uniform.  I do miss seeing him in it all the time, but I don't miss the time he spent working for them.  Anyway, here's the beautiful picture I snapped of them...



Then it was Mommy's turn....



Later, Chris returned ready to dig into Uncle Tony's ribs. Obviously Chris and the judges think otherwise on these ribs....



And this picture I took prior to the Fair.  This is Chris and his Lego entry.  For about 4 years now he's been building something and entering it in the Fair.  This year was a Kingdom.  He was very proud as you can but again, the judges didn't agree as much--he won 3rd Place.  He was disappointed but is gonna give it a go again next year.  In fact he's already thinking about what he's going to build.


No comments: