Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Judy


I'm sad today.  I found out this morning that my dear friend Judy is leaving the Port to go work at the Credit Union (dang Credit Union).  I am very happy and excited for her but I will miss seeing her every day.  She has been such a wonderful friend to me and my family.  She has inspired me, comforted me, encouraged me and been everything a good friend should be...and more.  Its hard to put into words what Judy's friendship has meant to me but I will tell you I feel like I have just received the most horrible news in hearing that she's leaving us.  We have had the best time here at Port Freeport with Judy.  Our lunches and parties will never be the same.  I do believe we will forever stay in touch and she will continue to be a part of my life, every day, because she is a dear friend and I have always treasured our friendship and everything she has brought into my life. 

I feel special because I was with Judy for her first George Strait concert so in honor of that and our friendship, I'm posting pictures of us from the concert...oh we had a good time and George was just awesome!


This is pre-concert, pre-George...waiting, waiting, waiting...we were excited!



Still waiting on George but having a good time!

Thank you Miss Judy for all the great laughs and hugs and encouragement.  You are a treasure.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You're right, this place will not be the same without her...tear...