Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another Cold One

And I'm not talking about a cold beer....bummer! 

Its another cold day in southeast Texas...ice and snow was expected so the schools shut down for the day which means Bella's daycare was closed as well.  Baby girl came with me to work...aren't we precious?

 
One of the other ladies in the office brought her girls to work as well.  We set them up in the board room watching movies, playing games, coloring, etc.  They were a great help with Bella. 
 
 
The day hasn't turned out near as bad (weather wise) as they anticipated, although I'm hearing the temps are dropping and there has been sleet and snowflake sightings.  Wouldn't hurt my feelings none if they told us to go home but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one.
 
I do wish I was snuggled up in my pajamas at home watching a good movie. Oh well.  Guess I'll get back to work, I've stretched my lunch as far as I can.  Y'all have a good one and stay warm!
 

No comments: