Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bella Turns Five

Let me start off by asking this question, how in the heck did you get to be 5 years old?!!?  You were just born yesterday my love.  I was there!  It is amazing to me how fast time truly flies when you're having fun but let me tell you something, it also flies when you have bumps in the road. I would have never envisioned these last five years of adjustment for all us but having you and your brother with me has made it easier to handle, and I wouldn't change one single thing because it has made all three of us a better family. 

Oh my Bella, you are a mess for sure.  You are bossy, sassy, picky, loud, loveable, sweet and a total girlie girl but you will get down and dirty with the best of 'em, you just wear a tutu doing it!  You love pink everything, especially glipgloss (lipgloss) and if something sparkles, holy cow watch out because you will hear the highest pitched squeal ever.  Speaking of squeals, you do squeal at everything. You get excited about everything. You definitely are not quiet about it like your brother was.  You let everyone know about it. 

What is it about turning 5 that is so special?  According to you, everything happens when you turn 5 because you will be a big girl!  We shall see if you stick to everything you said you are going to do which includes sleeping in your own bed.  We discussed this one the other day and you were all excited but last night, you were like "well but sometimes I need to sleep with mommy so I can snuggle".  Crap.  I'm all for snuggling but I have to say I'm also ready for you and your pile of animals to have your own place. 

Sweet girl...Mommy loves you to the moon and back plus!  I'm thankful every day for what you brought back into my life.  You made an emptiness inside me not feel so empty.  Thank you my love.

Happy 5th Birthday from me and your big brother!!  We love you Toot Marie!!

No comments: