Thursday, January 23, 2014

This Man

 
I'm sitting here thinking about this amazing man who has walked into my life. This man has made me feel more special in the last few weeks than any other time in my life.  This man treats me like a princess when I am with him, and stands tall and proud when he is next to me.  This man tells me every single day how beautiful I am just by being me and that I have flipped his world upside down in the best possible way.  This man takes my breath away every time I see him or when I recall a special moment we have shared.  This man calms me just enough to still feel the butterflies when he takes my hand as we walk together.  He is comfortable.  He fits.  He is gentle, caring, sweet, nurturing, hard-working and a jokester, but always respectful to me.  This man said it best the other day...."there is something about us that is shaping up to be an absolutely wonderful love story".  I have discovered with this man that butterflies do still exist and that it is very possible to find someone you are absolutely crazy about and who you miss the very minute he leaves you.
 
I think I'm in trouble....
 

No comments: