Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#missyeveryday2014 Week 1

I'm going to try something new this year and take at least one picture every day for an entire year and post it on Instagram!  Yep, that's 365 days....or in my case 364 since I've already missed a day (but damn I had a really good reason).  I got the idea from Shay over at Mix and Match Family who did this last year and is giving it another go this year.  I think its another great way to document my life and will be fun to look back at the end of the year to see what all took place. Like Shay, I'll share #missyeveryday2014 each week on my blog (or try to) or you can hop on over to Instagram and follow me there.

 
Day 1 - My Dammit Doll!!  Best gift ever from my niece Kristian. Oh how I love this doll. She has been tested a few times and works wonders!  Ha!
 
 
Day 2 - Beautiful sunset on my way home from work :)
 

 
Day 3 - Heading out the door with my little diva!
 

 
Day 5 - Running errands always goes better with a DP from Sonic.
 

 
Yep, that would be the temp the morning of Day 6....you don't see that very often in these here parts!


 
Day 7 - At the doctor with this handsome guy getting his soft cast off and staples taken out. 
 
So there you have the first week of #missyeverday2014.  Stay tuned to see how I keep up with this.  I can already tell its going to be a challenge!
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
 
 



No comments: