Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Sweet Surprise

Today we had our employee awards luncheon at work. In the past, we've always had the luncheon in the summer but things have been so busy that time got away from us.  I pull the luncheon together every year so I left early to get things set up and didn't return until almost 2:00 this afternoon.  When I walked back into my office I had a box sitting on my desk.  I opened it to find this note...


And this ornament.  Isn't it beautiful?


Its no secret to anyone around here that I've had a bad attitude. I try really hard to not let it show but some days I'm either full of piss and vinegar or in tears.  I've vowed to get it all out and come back fresh with a better attitude in 2016.  Until then, I've asked for patience and lots of prayers. This sweet gesture made my day and I had to share it with y'all.

Have a good evening y'all! 

No comments: