Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Goodies

I am happy to report that I am officially on vacation until January 4th!!  They let us go early today (another plus) so I headed to town to grab a few more things I needed. While I was in Target I got a phone call from my nephew Brandon asking if I was home. He, Makenna and two other 4-H kids were ringing the bell at Kroger and they needed a drink. Can't blame them at all since its 82 degrees on December 23rd. What kind of ridiculousness is that? Anyway, I finished up my shopping and headed to Sonic to get the babies a cool drink. Love doing little things like that when I can. They were very grateful. Got home and decided to do a little baking...


Sugared pecans, pecan balls or snowballs and fire crackers. We shall see tomorrow if any of it is edible. The fire crackers I did a little different. Normally I just use regular saltines but today I decided on Cheez-its, oyster crackers and mini club crackers. I'm letting those sit overnight before I try them. 

Sort of random side note:  I love the knife in this picture. Love! My finger on my right hand not so much but I love it. If you have not purchased a Pioneer Woman knife, you need to. Your kitchen life will be so much better. 😁


I'm beat from shopping and then baking so this gal is going to polish her nails for tomorrow (we're having Christmas at Daddy's) and hitting the hay to get some shut eye. Yall have a good one. 

No comments: