Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Week of Leisure

Ever since my babies came home Sunday, there has been lots of this going on. I would love to tell you the 16 year still snuggles with me but I can't. Sniff, sniff...


This week has been very low key and I am loving it. The kids and I went out Monday to have a late lunch and run a couple errands. I snapped this at lunch. When did he grow up? Seriously, it goes so fast yall!  


Before heading back home, we took the White Stallion to the car wash because honestly, he was pretty dirty. My sweet, sweet son got out to scrub the car before we went through. Bella and I waited in the car while he scrubbed. Love him!! 


Monday evening we went to my BFF's house so we could have our Christmas and catch up. We hadn't seen each other since our Canton trip. A good time was had. Let me mention that a cold front had blown through which was very welcomed. It's been too warm for me this time of year. The kids hung out in the hot tub...


Chris was even dared to jump in the pool and totally did it. I should have videoed it but my phone was inside and he was quick! 

I have to show off my blanket scarf Marilee gave me. I absolutely love it. Notice my initial on it...


I even wore it the next day when Christopher and I went to Bass Pro Shops. We were texting each other pictures of us wearing our gifts so I sent this one to her.  Let me just say this was the only way I could handle it because it was too hot up around my neck. If I had been out in the cold, no problem but yesterday was not that day. I felt like a continuous hot flash so I tied it the way you see in the picture below....


Today we are heading to daddy and Lena's to celebrate Christmas with my kids since they weren't with us Christmas Eve. We are heading over early to play games and I can't wait. 

I am really enjoying my time off this week. No rushing around, sleeping in, pajamas, snuggles, movies, games, cards, family with lots and lots of love. Pretty perfect in my book. Yall have a good one!


No comments: